środa, 16 listopada 2016

just call Harry

If you have problems, just call Harry may have some sort of magical prescription for your problems ...

Today I had to write something funny I told even half an hour I thought I would do it but unfortunately I fell mood. I fought with this, I wanted I wanted on the truth Just tell me: Why write when I have tears in their eyes? Just tell me: Why I'm not sad? Just tell me: Why do I cry when I'm sad? I'm sorry but you can not check my future I'm sorry but tears can not control indifferent to what the situation I know that I can count on each other and so all day all week The whole month The whole year but when I am weak when I'm mieki as pasta again, I miss you only man I each day when I do not see you, I know I lose you, I know you LOSE already this is not the same Obiektywyzm? He wants to have my life in the hands not he wants someone controlling him Although the control of my values, who knows maybe is impossible to do something?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz