środa, 16 listopada 2016

Who was the first man on the moon Zaba she asked: What are you waiting Misiaku?

There was a frog who she met polyglot cosmonaut
Who was the first man on the moon
Zaba she asked: What are you waiting Misiaku?
At a glass of water
Zrodlana or sparkling?
Oligocenjska
But why? He wants you seem kase?
I earn so to seem
Note aaaaaaaaaa behind you flying parrot with pieciami legs and the chocolate in his left ear ... sorki right
Blue gray or red?
I do not know I'm color-blind
And that's sad
We go to the ketchup? I have before yesterday Tasmanian Chips
I like such zprzed three weeks
Hey clove, how do you write before? You can write? Because I know how to listen
That's great
Such greajt from jade to Budapest and perhaps to Powsin and perhaps to Tombouctou, you're with me ... and see who goes to the left, my mother is ....
You're like, a little
And what you see is surely she is two meters tall and more than I have 67.9854 earrings on his left ear ... !! :)
Where's your dog?
In the stomach, I had a craving for sweet moments you just eat
Scared mnnie afraid of you
This is just one heavy moment, you'l not had time to spell the name of Prime Minister of Nepal
Cool is my uncle
He can get me work in the office at home, no matter what I felt delighted with the works in GENIAllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllnym budynkuJ
Yes sluszalalam need a conservator with the flat surface of the lot where the floors and washing windows
Are you interested in this job ....
Mhmmm and what are the financial conditions and the so-called social package?
The financial arrangements for working hours also convenient only have to introduce the night mode of life, przychodzis 20 leave at 4 in the morning, but it can sleep up to 12
Well clove I go because I need late to do just zmykac on Pluto see or are there any krokodyly are living with cancer, most recently those will be found on Saturn and you know Pluto and Saturn have something in common. Guess what!
May the four moons of seven layers of milk chocolate with nuts and Milky Way, and so in general it Give my whole flock
And I thought that I have shared this with U in the middle of it may have some consequences
It can have serious consequences ... especially for humanity and the afterlife
Approx. ide already ship fly away, and as you know, once a month, such occasions can not miss ............ !!
Adios I take my leave! Milo was to talk
She left you a postcard from Plutoncity
Buy me Milke yoghurt Gallery Saturn;
Approx. Bye Bye!
Cu!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz